GREEN CERTIFIED CLEANING FOr TuslaClean your carpets the green way
Green Carpet Cleaners
Have you ever stopped to think about how every cleaning solution you use ends up back in our environment in Tulsa? Whether it’s through being thrown out, released into the air, or carried out on your shoes, it ends up in our air, land, and water. We wouldn’t put soaps, detergents, phosphates or other harsh chemicals directly in our air, lakes, streams or forests; why would be put them in our homes and carpets? At Jeff’s Chem-Dry in Tulsa, we believe in sustainability and have spent the last two years working to create the best green solution to carpet cleaning.
Chem-Dry’s flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, uses natural ingredients and is on the FDA’s G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized As Safe) list; however, our dedication to being green and sustainable doesn’t just stop there. Our cleaning processes use one-fifth the amount of water that steam cleaners use, helping to ensure a healthier, greener cleaning service and home.
Our Green Cleaning Standards
Here at Jeff’s Chem-Dry, we are continuously working toward advancements in green carpet cleaning. We’re on a mission to provide all people with a cleaner, more healthy, and sustainable living environment. We hold ourselves and our products and services to high standards. That’s why we created the Chem-Dry Certified program, which examines a product’s impact on people, pets, and the environment. Continue reading to find out more about the standards we hold ourselves to.
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity: products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth
- Dermal Toxicity: products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact
- Inhalation Toxicity: products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere
- No Carcinogens: products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer
Chem-Dry Certified Green Cleaning Products
Several of our products meet the strict standards of the Chem-Dry Certified program:
- The Natural®
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover®
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholster Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Green Carpet Cleaning is Better for Tulsa
So why does Chem-Dry® care so much about being green? We’ll put it simply: less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means Chem-Dry® is perfect for kids and pets and makes Chem-Dry® a great (often, the only) solution for many people with allergies. We live in the Tulsa area too and our mission is to help create healthier homes for a better world.
Who Do We Protect?
You & Your Family
- Did you know that carpets, area rugs, and upholstered furniture are giant magnets when it comes to allergen and bacteria? Despite what you may think, that’s actually a good thing! Fabrics in our homes can keep many harmful molecules out of the air we breathe in order to make our homes cleaner and safer.
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bioaccumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth.
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the Northeast Oklahoma area, including: Tulsa, Owasso, Bartlesville, Broken Arrow, Claremore, Vinita, Pryor, Afton, Bixby, Collinsville, Grove, and Miami Oklahoma.
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in Tulsa
Call for A Free Estimate: (918) 664-0815 Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.