Dryer Vent CleaningProfessional dryer vent cleaners in Tulsa, OK
Signs that Your Dryer Vent Needs to Be Cleaned
- Excess lint behind the dryer
- Clothes taking longer to dry
- No lint on the lint screen
- Excess lint or pet hair on clothing
- Lint around the door seal
- Unusually hot dryer and clothing
- Moldy smell
The Dangers of Blocked Dryer Vents
According to the NFPA, clothes dryers, and washing machines pose a significant fire risk when not properly maintained or cared for. Neglecting these household appliances can have severe consequences that should not be underestimated.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
When the vent of your gas dryer becomes blocked, obstructed, or not properly maintained, it can lead to the accumulation of carbon monoxide within your home, which can be extremely dangerous.
When vents are blocked or obstructed, they are unable to perform their designated task of removing moisture. As a result, additional moisture is released into the home, creating ideal conditions for the growth of mold.
Benefits of Jeff’s Chem-Dry Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Improved Home and Family Safety. Reduced risk of fire, mold growth, and carbon monoxide poisoning with improved air flow.
- Cost Savings. Improved efficiency means lower energy costs and fewer repairs.
- Extended Dryer Life. Fewer breakdowns means you shouldn’t need to replace your dryer prematurely.
- Time Savings. Doesn’t take as long for clothes to dry.
- Longer Clothing Life. Shorter dry time means less water and damage to clothes per cycle. 302-604-5291