Dryer Vent CleaningProfessional dryer vent cleaners in Tulsa, OK
Warning Signs that Your Dryer Vent is Blocked
- Excess lint behind the dryer
- Clothes taking longer to dry
- No lint on the lint screen
- Excess lint or pet hair on clothing
- Lint around door seal
- Unusually hot dryer and clothing
- Moldy smell
The Dangers of Blocked Dryer Vents
The NFPA reports that clothes dryers and washing machines are one of the leading causes of home fires. Poor maintenance or malfunctioning can be disastrous.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
If your gas dryer’s vent is blocked, obstructed, or not properly maintained, it can cause carbon monoxide to build up in the home.
When vents are blocked or obstructed, they can’t do their designed job of removing moisture. This often leads to even more moisture being released into the home, which creates perfect conditions for mold growth.
Benefits of Chem-Dry Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Improved Home and Family Safety. Reduced risk of fire, mold growth, and carbon monoxide poisoning with improved air flow.
- Cost Savings. Improved efficiency means lower energy costs and fewer repairs.
- Extended Dryer Life. Fewer breakdowns means you shouldn’t need to replace your dryer prematurely.
- Time Savings. Doesn’t take as long for clothes to dry.
- Longer Clothing Life. Shorter dry time means less water and damage to clothes per cycle. 302-604-5291