Pet Urine and Pet Stain Removal in Claremore, OK
Jeff’s Chem-Dry knows that accidents happen. Our furry friends can leave behind unpleasant odors and stubborn stains, that may not come out with at-home methods. We are proud to provide professional pet urine removal treatment in Claremore, OK, that effectively cleans up the mess. It’s imperative to immediately address urine and stain cleaning needs, as untreated fluids can deeply penetrate surfaces, making the issue worse. With years of experience, Jeff’s Chem-Dry is skilled at resolving all pet-related cleaning problems, ensuring your home stays fresh and clean.
Chem-Dry has formulated P.U.R.T.® to tackle stubborn pet stains and odors that are not easily removed. The moment P.U.R.T. makes contact with the cause of the unpleasant smell, it triggers a chemical response that disintegrates the urine crystals and eradicates the odor. Unlike other methods that only mask pet odors, Chem-Dry leaves no trace of bad scent, it removes pet stains and odors straight from the root. As a result, your lovely home in Claremore, OK looks and smells amazing!
Commercial Office Cleaning
Pet Accidents on Carpet & Upholstery
If you pet goes to the bathroom on carpet, the liquid does not remain on the surface. The pet urine seeps down to deeper layers and the carpet’s backing. Over time, this can lead to severe damage to your carpet and floor, resulting in an obnoxious stench in your household. Dried urine can be equally detrimental due to the crystals becoming more concentrated. A simple cleaning isn’t sufficient to remove the persistent stench. Trust the Chem-Dry professionals for pet urine removal in Claremore.
Get your pet stains removed fast!
The longer you wait to get pet stains and odors removed, the harder they are to clean up! Get your pet stains and odors professionally removed in Claremore, OK today!
OUR P.U.R.T.® PROCESS
Here’s how it works:
- Our carpet cleaner identifies the source and severity of the odor and stain using a UV black light.
- The technician cleans the carpet with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- Carpet may need to be pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage beneath the carpeting.*
- If necessary, the soiled pad is removed and replaced.*
- Odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the subfloor to handle extreme smells and damage, if necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® is then applied heavily to the tack strip, sub ﬂoor, baseboards, and carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution required to remove the pet odors