PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet stain and odor removal in Tulsa
Remove Pet Urine Odor from Your Carpet
Even though we love our pets, accidents happen sometimes. Jeff’s Chem-Dry is here to help clean up the messes your pet makes. We can clean up urine or stains quickly and correctly. This way, you don’t have to worry about any bad smells in your home.
If you do not clean up pet urine properly, the smell will get into the carpet and the floor. Once this happens, it is very hard to remove the smell. To prevent your carpet from being ruined, you need to act quickly and clean up pet stains right away! At Jeff’s Chem-Dry in Tulsa, we have years of experience removing pet stains and odors.
Commercial OFfice Cleaning
Dealing with Pet Urine in Carpet and Upholstery
When your pet urinates on the carpet, that urine doesn’t just stay on the surface of the carpet. It soaks lower and deeper into the carpet until it has reached the backing of the carpet. Sometimes it can even go into the flooring underneath the carpet, and if you wait too long this stain and smell can become almost impossible to remove.
This buildup can cause serious damage to your carpet and flooring and bring an unpleasant smell into your home. To make matters worse, as the urine dries, the liquid evaporates, but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor! Until recently, there was not a product available in Tulsa that effectively eliminates pet urine odors and stains
What We Do Differently: OUR P.U.R.T.® PROCESS
Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard-to-clean pet stains and smells. When P.U.R.T. comes in contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine crystals, eliminating the odor. We don’t just mask or cover pet odors, we remove them completely, straight from the source to make your beautiful Tulsa home smell and look great!
Here’s how it works:
- The technician identifies the source and severity of the odor and stain using a black light.
- The technician cleans the carpet with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In the worst cases, the carpet needs to be pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage beneath the carpeting.*
- If necessary, the soiled pad is removed and replaced.*
- If necessary, odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the subfloor to handle extreme smells and damage.*
- P.U.R.T.® is then applied heavily to the tack strip, sub ﬂoor, baseboards, and carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine and break down the odor-causing components. After this time period, the smell will be gone.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution required to remove the pet odors
Get your pet stains removed fast!
The longer you wait to get pet stains and odors removed, the harder they are to clean up! Get your pet stains and odors professionally removed in Tulsa, OK today!