PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet stain removal in Tulsa
Remove Pet Smells in Carpet
We’d all like to pretend that our pets are perfect and never make a mess. However, sometimes accidents happen, even for the best-trained pets. When these accidents involve urine and your carpet, it’s important to take care of the mess quickly and correctly. If left, the urine smell will seep into the carpet pad and flooring underneath the carpet. When this happens, the smell becomes almost impossible to remove, not to mention the stain that is left behind. To prevent this permanent damage, you need to act fast and clean pet pee stains as soon as possible.
The Dangers of Pet Urine in Carpet
When your pet pees on the carpet, the mess and smell don’t just stay on the tops of the carpet fibers. Over time, it will seep lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and even the flooring beneath the carpet. At this point, the smell and stain become almost impossible to remove. Unfortunately, many pets will smell the old urine odor and do their business in the same spot over and over again, because it smells like their territory. This buildup can cause serious damage to your carpet and flooring and an even worse smell in your home. To make matters worse, as the urine dries the liquid evaporates, but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available in Tulsa that was effective at removing urine odors.
Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® in order to handle these hard to clean pet stains and smells. When P.U.R.T. comes in contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine crystals, eliminating the odor. We don’t just mask or cover pet odors, we remove them completely, straight from the source. Tackling difficult pet odors with our P.U.R.T. process is our specialty!
Contact us today to learn more about how P.U.R.T. works and what it can do for your home.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- First, the technician identifies the source and severity of the odor are determined, using a black light to identify stains as needed.
- The technician cleans the carpet with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In the worst cases, the carpet needs to be pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage beneath the carpeting.*
- If necessary, the soiled pad will be removed and replaced.*
- If it’s deemed necessary, am odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor to handle the worst of smells and damage.*
- Our specialty P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine and break down the odor causing components. After this time period, the smell will be gone.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the Northeast Oklahoma area, including: Tulsa, Owasso, Bartlesville, Broken Arrow, Claremore, Vinita, Pryor, Afton, Bixby, Collinsville, Grove, and Miami, Oklahoma.
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in Tulsa
Call for A Free Estimate: (918) 664-0815 Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm