PET URINE ODOR REMOVAL IN TULSA, OKProfessional pet stain and odor removal in Tulsa
Remove Pet Urine Odor in Carpet
While we want to think our pets are perfect, our pets often make messes that are tricky to clean up! Accidents happen, even for the best-trained pets. That’s why Jeff’s Chem-Dry makes it a priority to take care of these messes quickly and correctly, especially when they involve pet urine and stains.
If not cleaned properly, the urine smell will seep into the carpet pad and flooring underneath the carpet. When this happens, the smell becomes almost impossible to remove and the stain becomes more difficult to remove. To prevent permanent damage to your carpet, you need to act fast and clean pet urine stains as soon as possible! At Jeff’s Chem-Dry in Tulsa, we have years of experience removing pet stains and odors. We are offer professional pet stain removal in Collinsville, Broken Arrow, Claremore, and surrounding areas!
Watch this video to learn more about pet urine odor and stain removal!
Commercial OFfice Cleaning
Dealing with Pet Urine in Carpet
When your pet urinates on the carpet, that urine doesn’t just stay on the surface of the carpet. It soaks lower and deeper into the carpet until it has reached the backing of the carpet. Sometimes it can even go into the flooring underneath the carpet, and if you wait too long this stain and smell can become almost impossible to remove.
This buildup can cause serious damage to your carpet and flooring and bring an unpleasant smell into your home. To make matters worse, as the urine dries, the liquid evaporates, but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor! Until recently, there was not a product available in Tulsa that effectively eliminates pet urine odors and stains
What We Do Differently: OUR P.U.R.T.® PROCESS
Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean pet stains and smells. When P.U.R.T. comes in contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine crystals, eliminating the odor. We don’t just mask or cover pet odors, we remove them completely, straight from the source to make your beautiful Tulsa home smell and look great!
Here’s how it works:
- The technician identifies the source and severity of the odor and stain using a black light.
- The technician cleans the carpet with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In the worst cases, the carpet needs to be pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage beneath the carpeting.*
- If necessary, the soiled pad is removed and replaced.*
- If nessary, an odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor to handle extreme smells and damage.*
- P.U.R.T.® is then applied heavily to the tack strip, sub ﬂoor, baseboards, and carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine and break down the odor causing components. After this time period, the smell will be gone.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors
Get your pet stains removed fast!
The longer you wait to get pet stains and odors removed, the harder they are to clean up! Get your pet stains and odors professionally removed in Tulsa, OK today!
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout the Northeast Oklahoma area, including: Tulsa, Owasso, Bartlesville, Broken Arrow, Claremore, Vinita, Pryor, Afton, Bixby, Collinsville, Grove, and Miami Oklahoma.
Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning in Tulsa
Call for A Free Estimate: (918) 664-0815 Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm