Remove Pet Urine Odor from Your Carpet
We all know that our furry friends sometimes have accidents, leaving behind unpleasant odors and stubborn stains that can be tough to handle. That’s where Jeff’s Chem-Dry comes in, providing professional pet urine removal treatment in Broken Arrow that effectively cleans up the mess. It’s important to immediately address urine and stain cleaning needs, as untreated fluids can deeply penetrate surfaces, making the issue worse. With years of experience, Jeff’s Chem-Dry is skilled at resolving all pet-related cleaning problems, ensuring your home stays fresh and clean.
Commercial Office Cleaning
Handling Pet Accidents on Carpet & Upholstery
When a pet urinates on a carpet, the liquid does not merely remain on the surface but gradually drains down to deeper layers and the carpet’s backing. As time passes, this can lead to severe damage to your carpet and floor, resulting in an obnoxious stench in your household. Drying the urine is equally detrimental since the crystals become even more concentrated and malodorous. A simple cleaning endeavor isn’t sufficient to remove the persistent stench. It wasn’t until recently that an effective pet urine elimination product became available in Broken Arrow to tackle the daunting task.
Get your pet stains removed fast!
The longer you wait to get pet stains and odors removed, the harder they are to clean up! Get your pet stains and odors professionally removed in Broken Arrow, OK today!
What We Do Differently: OUR P.U.R.T.® PROCESS
Chem-Dry has formulated P.U.R.T.® to tackle stubborn pet stains and odors that are not easily removed. The moment P.U.R.T. makes contact with the cause of the unpleasant smell, it triggers a chemical response that disintegrates the urine crystals and eradicates the odor. Unlike other methods that only mask pet odors, Chem-Dry leaves no trace of bad scent, it completely removes it straight from the root. As a result, your lovely home in Broken Arrow, OK looks and smells amazing!
Here’s how it works:
- The technician identifies the source and severity of the odor and stain using a black light.
- The technician cleans the carpet with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In the worst cases, the carpet needs to be pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage beneath the carpeting.*
- If necessary, the soiled pad is removed and replaced.*
- If necessary, odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the subfloor to handle extreme smells and damage.*
- P.U.R.T.® is then applied heavily to the tack strip, sub ﬂoor, baseboards, and carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine and break down the odor-causing components. After this time period, the smell will be gone.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution required to remove the pet odors