Remove Pet Urine Odor from Your Carpet
While it is no secret that our beloved pets sometimes have accidents, Jeff’s Chem-Dry is always here when you need professional help in cleaning up the mess. The urgency of effective urine and stain cleaning should not be underestimated, as untreated fluid can penetrate deep into the surfaces, causing unpleasant odors that are difficult to remove. Jeff’s Chem-Dry has you covered! Our years of experience erase all pet-related issues and enable us to skillfully remove both stains and odors.
Handling Pet Accidents on Carpet & Upholstery
When a pet urinates on a carpet, the liquid does not merely remain on the surface but gradually drains down to deeper layers and the carpet’s backing. As time passes, this can lead to severe damage to your carpet and floor, resulting in an obnoxious stench in your household. Drying the urine is equally detrimental since the crystals become even more concentrated and malodorous. A simple cleaning endeavor isn’t sufficient to remove the persistent stench. It wasn’t until recently that an effective pet urine elimination product became available in Owasso to tackle the daunting task.
Get your pet stains removed fast!
The longer you wait to get pet stains and odors removed, the harder they are to clean up! Get your pet stains and odors professionally removed in Owasso, OK today!
Commercial Office Cleaning
What We Do Differently: OUR P.U.R.T.® PROCESS
Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard-to-clean pet stains and smells. When P.U.R.T. comes in contact with the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine crystals, eliminating the odor. We don’t just mask or cover pet odors, we remove them completely, straight from the source to make your beautiful Owasso, OK home smell and look great!
Here’s how it works:
- The technician identifies the source and severity of the odor and stain using a black light.
- The technician cleans the carpet with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In the worst cases, the carpet needs to be pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage beneath the carpeting.*
- If necessary, the soiled pad is removed and replaced.*
- If necessary, odor-blocking shellac may be applied to the subfloor to handle extreme smells and damage.*
- P.U.R.T.® is then applied heavily to the tack strip, sub ﬂoor, baseboards, and carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine and break down the odor-causing components. After this time period, the smell will be gone.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution required to remove the pet odors